[PD] midi synch strategy

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 25 19:39:40 CEST 2006

Damned, I thought that any object on windows where available on linux, I was wrong one more time.
  Let me give a try with debian...
  Same error message, but I can get Ardour's MTC with [midiin] object.

  Patco

Davide Morelli <info at davidemorelli.it> a écrit :              i think [midirealtimein] only works on windows..
  in the source code I see (in x_midi.c,  in midirealtimein_new()   ):

  #ifndef MSW
         pd_error(x,   "midirealtimein: works under MSW only");
  #endif

I will try it on winxp and report...