[PD] midi synch strategy

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:42:10 CEST 2006

Maybe a stupid question, but where did [midirealtimein] come from? I
never even heard of it before.

Not to mention, the help files for MIDI stuff are all broken in my PD
anyway, on windows, so I didn't know about using [midiout] in the way
mentioned above, either. But I will certainly try it and report back
how it works.

~David