[PD] Pd to Arkaos

David Kirkpatrick djk_1200 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:50:11 CEST 2006

Thanks for the leads. However VLC doesn't seem to be able to do it because
Arkaos can't recieve from a network port. I'm a student, so $600 for
Camtasia isn't going to happen either.

I found that there is a pix_freeframe object in GEM, that when combined with
fugStreamSend(out of pd) and fugStreamReceive(into Arkaos) should work.
http://www.patchbox.net/release/

In pd, the fugStreamSend object has five inlets and one outlet. As there is
no help file, I have no idea what they do. Has anyone used it before?

Thanks,
David Kirkpatrick