[PD] midi synch strategy

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 23:08:59 CEST 2006

Can someone explain again, more clearly, exactly what message(s) I
should send to the [midiout], to be received as midi clocks ie:

[metro 20.833]
[???(
[midiout]

Also, is there some way to get position, start and stop, in PD? I did
get [midirealtimein] working, and the zeros are indeed more or less
coming in at 24 ppq.

~David