[PD] Hillageizer

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Sep 26 08:31:48 CEST 2006

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, padawan12 wrote:

> Yeah, I know it's an old debate but I tend to go with DSP=OFF @ start
> for the debugging reasons mentioned, at least with most synth patches,
> some patches for installations or utility applications I make start
> DSP=1. Don't forget there is a little indicator on the TCL console
> window frame that says "compute audio" or something. But I rarely see
> this because usually the patch window opens on top of the console. :/

Would a MDI (Multi-Document Interface) be a good idea? I don't necessarily
mean what's called "MDI" in Windows: it could be tabbed subwindows, as in
Mozilla, Opera, the old XChat; or it could be listboxed subwindows as in
Kate, or the new XChat; or it could be menued subwindows as in Emacs or
SciTE or LyX. (I don't know that many applications, I'm just giving a few
examples)