[PD] Hillageizer

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 17:33:48 CEST 2006

I don't know all your examples, BUT: tabbed subwindows would be SWEET.
It gets really annoying in my VJ interface, when I have to find
something inside a subpatch inside a subpatch inside a subpatch inside
an abstraction ... and end up with 10 browser windows open and also
need to see console output.

It would also be cool if you could browse through your patch structure
in a directory type style, in order to find and open the one part you
need without opening all the layers between...

~David