[PD] Fw: checkout-developer-layout.sh

J0sip_Z74tk0_5+0J(sic) sqgl at iprimus.com.au
Tue Sep 26 17:43:00 CEST 2006

From: "David Powers" <cyborgk at gmail.com>
To: "J0sip_Z74tk0_5+0J(sic)" <sqgl at iprimus.com.au>
Cc: <PD-list at iem.at>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [PD] Fw: checkout-developer-layout.sh

> Hi, what about using OSC messages over the network instead?

i just (incorrectly) assumed that this is what the poin of netpd was.
if i can bypass netpd as you suggest that would be great.
(tho i would like to eventualy jam with the netpd community).

> Do you have the oscx objects?

No.
As in binary object files?
i would like to incorporate my laptop running Windows-PD
because it has a decent sound card and it would be best if
it generates the sound for everyone
(ie others musicians on linux boxes in the room
would be manipulating the version of PD on my laptop).

> ~David

i knew a David Powers who was a teacher in Australia.
Perhaps you?
Probably a common name but i just thought i'd ask.