[PD] Hillageizer

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 07:34:55 CEST 2006

Yep, since the gui already knows about subpatches and abstractions (or can at least traverse any
patch structure) why not have a tree browser someplace, where clicking an entry is equivilent to
[vis 1 name( to bring up that window quickly? To be honest it only seems a problem once patches
get about 4 deep, but after that my search time for moving from part of a patch to another goes
up significantly.