[PD] Pd to Arkaos

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Sep 26 18:42:13 CEST 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 3:52 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> David Kirkpatrick wrote:
>
>> In pd, the fugStreamSend object has five inlets and one outlet. As
>> there is no help file, I have no idea what they do. Has anyone
>> used it before?

...just wanted to point out for the casually curious that these
videostream freeframe plugins are windows-only .dll's, and no source
has been released...perhaps something similar could be done with
cgc's new shared memory objects [pix_shared_read] &
[pix_shared_write]:  the missing link here would be a freeframe
plugin for reading/writing from the shared memory block...

jamie