[PD] Hillageizer

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 26 21:55:43 CEST 2006

Kyle Klipowicz <kyleklip at gmail.com> a écrit :
It would be great to have a fully functional interface in pd that
works similarly, by using the same space on the canvas and updating it
depending on which parameters are being adjusted.  Right now it seems
like a lot of work to do that.  It would be easier if there were some
kinds of layers a la photoshop/gimp, which could be passed forward and
backward by messages.

It's not a lot of job with pd-40-test-8 new features ($1-$2 is the most significant),
 list objects, and zexy/demux-mux. I know it by experience.
Why would we bother with different layers when it's possible to create-destroy
different GOP patches on the main interface?
I'll send soon an example that will show that it's not so difficult to make a dynamic interface with pure data.
 Also One thing with ableton and many other softwares I've found interesting
 is about hide-unhide different parts of an interface with a simple click,
 or magnifying different kinds buttons with a mouse-over.
Patco

PS: I am a big fan of Steve Hillage, Hillageizer is a pure Marvel, thanks a lot,
I would like to add it to my multimedia project, can I?