[PD] OT - PDers in Germany, Italy, Paris?

dafydd hughes dafydd at sideshowmedia.ca
Tue Sep 26 23:17:42 CEST 2006

Hey folks

Sorry for the ot here...

I'll be on tour in Europe for the month of November - thought I'd see
if anybody felt like hooking up.  Still a little unsure of our
timetable, but it looks like we'll be, at one point or another, in
Frankfurt, Aalen, Stuttgart, Freiburg, Halle, Leipzig, Hanover,
Pforzheim, Weinhelm, Karlsruhe, Berlin, Hamburg, Rome, Cagliari and
Paris.

If anybody feels like meeting up, jamming, having a beer etc, please
email me off list.  It would be a real treat to meet some European
pders.

cheers
dafydd

--