[PD] On arrays.

Tas Pas tprotopgr at yahoo.gr
Wed Sep 27 09:47:32 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I was searching through the archives and the help files but I couldn't find a way to set explicity the values of an array in a specific range.
What I'm trying to do is to mute a wav file loaded to an array, in a specific range, lets say from the 44100th sample to the 66050th, leaving the rest of the sample intact.

Another question that I have is this:
If you read the text file that an array (loaded with audio) exported, can you read the clicks?

Cheers,

Tasos

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!