[PD] Re: pyext objects don't show up in pure data canvas

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Sep 27 10:20:09 CEST 2006

Hi Robin,
thanks for advocating my stuff. Please use the flext or pd lists for
your questions so that other users can benefit from it too.
The disappearing objects stuff is a known issue when flext has been
compiled for a different pd version as the one you are using. The best
solution is to check out flext and py/pyext from the sf cvs and compile
it yourself for the specific version. If you are under Windows or OSX
you can also grab binaries from http://grrrr.org/ext/beta which should
work with current pd versions.

greetings,
Thomas