[PD] Help installation Pd on Fedora 5.0

fedin at tiscali.it fedin at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 27 13:38:43 CEST 2006

Hi there!

I am trying to install Pd on my Pc using Linux Fedora 5.0. I
downloaded Tcl-Tk sources and installed them with success. I did the
same thing with the last source of Pd. Everything is fine but when I
start Pd I get the following message

[locutus at localhost ~]$ /home/locutus/Desktop/pd-0.39-2/bin/pd
/home/locutus/Desktop/pd-0.39-2/bin/pd-gui: error while loading shared
libraries: libtk8.4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Should I move the libtk8.4.so to another directory or.....

Please help !

Federico Placidi

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/