R: [PD] Help installation Pd on Fedora 5.0

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Wed Sep 27 15:37:02 CEST 2006

I think you only need to install tk and tcl dev packages using YUM and then
compile and install pd:

sudo yum install tcl-devel tk-devel

cd /path/to/pd/sources
./configure
make
sudo make install

if you don't need the very latest pd version you can also install pd using
yum..
you may want to check the ccrma packages:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

ciao,
davide.