[PD] Using custom analog devices with PD

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Mon Oct 2 10:00:53 CEST 2006

Christian,

So I guess this IS the way people go.
Although I knew about PICs, I must admit that I have never
really been an analog circutry person.

So far I've been fiddling with motion detection in Gem
along with my video camera.
In order to realize some more advanced ideas I have,
I guess I'll just have to bump up priorities of "PIC
programming" and "analog circuitry" on my list of things
to study.

I appreciate the links, especially the GNUPIC which
I never imagined of :)
Thanks.