[PD] stepper message syntax (pd through arduino)

ad alejoduque at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:46:40 CEST 2006

hia. ((iohannes, sorry for the hijacked thread, its an old tic that
saves me time figuring out the email account subscribed to the pd-
list and avoid bounces, and since I changed the subject line the
mailserv shouldnt detour to an older thread :/ ...anyways.....))

anyone around who understands how can one send control data to a
stepper motor via the pduino aka firmata?

i guess i have to send a message with few values at the same time:
direction, speed, number of steps??

any help appreciated.

/a