[PD] externals of pd core objects, or pdvst recompiling

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 4 09:50:30 CEST 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> The Pd-extended 0.38.4 package has a external version of [list], its
> extra/liblist.dll
>
> .hc

Thanks for this lead, I've tried with pdvst2.0,
but list objects are still not created with this external loaded.

For the moment I've no other choice than patching with pd-0.37,
and tcl-tk-8.3 annoyements.

(Also, it would be nice to have a pdvst compatible pd-extended-testN,
or a patch that modify pd sources to make it compatible.)

Best regards.
Patco.

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quel que soit le sujet !
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com