[PD] polyphonic ? key, keyup setup question

Marten Rieger kali.84 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 5 11:30:50 CEST 2006

hello again,
where do i have to do this trick with the xset -r / kbdrate thing.
i tried as startupoption to pd itself or as terminalcmd but nothing changes.

also i dont know if this is correct but it seems like the poly-object is not correctly sending keyupevents(0) to my oscs.
so when i hold a chord on my keyboard the chord is there for like 2 seconds, then theres only the last note ringing with full amplitude & then moreover when i take my fingers off the machine theres still some single note left.

so at last it seems like having the same note in each ocsillator

thanks for being

GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl