[PD] polyphonic ? key, keyup setup question

Marten Rieger kali.84 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 5 11:57:58 CEST 2006

oh sorry i forgot to tell that im on a windoze machine ?!
i already tried to configure my keyboard in the systempreferences where i
lessened the repeatrate & delay ? with no obvious reaction
i even think nothing at all changed with that;
now i built in the change command and have always a chord containing the 3 notes of the last 3 keys pressed

last thing i need for now is a working keyupevent that mutes the corresponding keynote

attached the code

-------- Original-Nachricht --------