[PD] how to pd2stepper motor?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 5 23:55:38 CEST 2006

Sounds like the [comport] probably didn't create properly.  If you
have a recent auto-build or the most recent test release, then you
can send a [info( message to [comport] and get a list of the
available serial ports and their corresponding numbers.  Then you
would do [comport 4] if /dev/ttyUSB0 is #4.

.hc