[PD] Motion Detection Strategies - Gem

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Sat Oct 7 01:53:03 CEST 2006

Hello David,

You could track a red led (or bright dot) in GridFlow by using
[lti.SplitImageToRGB] and sending the red channel to [#motion_detect].  It
outputs x and y values.  I have some images of drawings made after this
here : http://artengine.ca/acastonguay/projets/plotter/.  You'll also find
some  images of early motion detection studies by the Galbraiths that puts
this in perspective.

Cheers,

Alexandre