[PD] Motion Detection Strategies - Gem

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Oct 7 03:21:50 CEST 2006

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, Alexandre Castonguay wrote:

> You could track a red led (or bright dot) in GridFlow by using
> [lti.SplitImageToRGB] and sending the red channel to [#motion_detect].

[#inner (3 1 # 1 -1 -1)] is better because it will filter out white,
purple and yellow, while just splitting channels doesn't.

[#inner (3 1 # 1 0 0)] might be a faster way of getting the red channel,
but I haven't tried. For extracting all three channels at once,
[lti.SplitImageToRGB] is surely faster than three #inners at once.