[PD] desiredata binary?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Oct 7 19:33:06 CEST 2006

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Are there any binaries of DesireData around for any platform?  I'd like
> to give it a whirl just to see what's happening.

I'm really bad at schedules. I have an opening wednesday in Bergen with
Alexandre Castonguay, then the presentation on DesireData on saturday,
then next Thursday I present another art project in Montréal with Risa
Hatayama, then the next day I start teaching Pd, GEM and GridFlow for some
weeks; then just after I'm done with that, I have an opening in Toronto
with Andrée Préfontaine, and one more project with Marc Fournel. I planned
to use the last month to finish DesireData and ended up spending it all on
exhibitions.

> release early, release often!

How do you justify that statement? Except for the fact that you
quote it from the book "The Cathedral and the Buzzword"...

GridFlow has been released very early and it didn't help me much except
for when it comes to bragging about how early I released it.