[PD] missing externals after compilation

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Mon Oct 9 10:12:35 CEST 2006

Hello,

I was building Pd 0.39.2-extended-test5 for Debian i386 with the
information on the website http://puredata.info/docs/developer/Debian,
but some externals are missing, that are crucial to my patches and were
available with the Debian packages, i.e. svf~ and aenv~.

I have included /usr/local/lib/pd/extra/ in my search path and zexy, Gem
and pdp to my binaries to load. Anything else I should add?

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."