[PD] -nogui troubles

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Oct 10 16:09:08 CEST 2006

Am 09.10.2006 um 19:10 schrieb Miller Puckette:

> only paths and libraries so far (via 'declare').  I'm thinking about
> adding other stuff (audio/MIDI setup?) but am tending to think I
> should
> make a good message interface fro them instead.

yes!! To my mind all useful command-line options should have message
counterparts, so that all that can be set up patch-based, especially
the audio/video setup.
Please note, that the development branch already has it, including a
new callback-based portaudio-driver and a lot of midi fixes.

best greetings,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill