[PD] gem.net.send ::like:: jit.net.send

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Oct 11 08:53:16 CEST 2006

On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 06:47:24AM -0700, mark edward grimm wrote:
> Is there an object for streaming gem video though the
> network? similar to jit.net.send in max?
>
> ...been looking around the web for a while but havent
> come across such object. Sorry ahead of time if the
> solution is obvious...

Hi, this is quite vague and I'm sorry for that, but I know that it's
possible to use LD_PRELOAD to load a library that can intercept a stream
of GL commands and write them to disk/send them across the net/whatever.
If you do a google search I am sure you can turn up more information on
that technique.

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx