[PD] vst~ testing
alfonso.santimone at tin.it
Thu Oct 12 09:06:18 CEST 2006
doin' some vst~ tests..
many synths/fx seems to work good....
i've got problems with some vst/i
1. dbGlitch ( http://illformed.org/glitch/ )
the editor gui doesn't show up
2. LiveSlice ( http://www.livelab.dk/liveslice.php )
doesn't record audio signals from its inputs
3. smartelectronix slifty, splonki and the other ones
( http://andreas.smartelectronix.com/index.php?nav=1 )
they don't work at all
4 .with any synth i've tryed the pitchbend message seems to behave wrong....
5. monophonic synths hang notes (something wrong in the note/noteoff
mechanics in vst~ i guess)
try 4. and 5. with Asynth by smarteelctronix
1. 2. 3. maybe they are related to vst~ not supporting VstTimeInfo...is
there a workaround?
is it possible to get midi output from vst~ ? to do midi oriented
vst...seems no to me at present time
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.2/471 - Release Date: 10/10/2006
More information about the Pd-list