What is graph for? [was:Re: [PD] What does number2 for?]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 12 21:15:03 CEST 2006

Hallo,
james tittle hat gesagt: // james tittle wrote:

> ...I also have a question related to this, or possibly a bug?  On
> OSX, I can't seem to "save contents" of tables, but it works if I
> just create an array...one difference between the two is that upon
> creation of an array, the "save contents" box is already checked in
> the array preference panel:  when creating a table, this box is
> unchecked...
>
> ...does anyone see this on other platforms?

Yes, it happens on Linux, too. I'm not sure, if it's a bug, though. As
[table] is an object like [float] it probably isn't supposed to save
any state besides the state specified through arguments.

Then the bug would be in the Properties-Box, where the checkbox "Save
contents" should be removed. Instead as Kyle suggested, additional
arguments may be useful.

Ciao