[PD] Writing a MIDI file...or at least a qlist...to disc

Richard Bowers richard.bowers at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 12 23:24:36 CEST 2006

Thanks to you all for your help.

I've stripped down Kyle's patch (because I understood it - also I had a
little trouble with Frank's patch - Pd couldn't create certain objects).

It does exactly what I need. I'm assuming the size of the file will be
limited to available memory, is that right? I shall give it a thorough
test tomorrow to see if it holds up.

And thank you, Martin, for pointing me towards the midifile object. I
shall take a look at this when I'm in less of a hurry.

Best,

Rwb.

http://www.richardbowers.co.uk