[PD] Best practice for abstractions with many parameters

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 00:03:08 CEST 2006

Beware of NOT wiring enough.

Of course, we've all seen what beautifully unintelligible spiderweb artwork
people are capable of spewing out when they don't patch with the courtesy of
showing their ideas methodically.  But an invisible web of sends and
recieves can be just as misleading.

I like to use a combination, where there is a single [inlet] to a [route]
that uses local [send]/[recieve] pairs within the abstraction.  I really
like this idea of Frank's to use one "master" send/recieve pair and then
weed it all out with [route] objects:  it makes it easier to remember what
to type!

~Kyle