[PD] Writing a MIDI file...or at least a qlist...to disc

megalegoland megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 13 11:04:10 CEST 2006

Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> Hallo,
> Richard Bowers hat gesagt: // Richard Bowers wrote:
>

>> I've stripped down Kyle's patch (because I understood it - also I had a
>> little trouble with Frank's patch - Pd couldn't create certain objects).
>>

> You're using a Pd in version older than pd-0.39, right? Then all the
> [list]-objects won't create.
>
> I would really recommend to upgrade to a list-enabled Pd. It has
> enlightement included.
>
> Ciao

Hello, this is not really in the topic, what about replacing [tosymbol]
and [fromsymbol] used in rradical/OSCprepend  by [list]-objects, or
something else.  Many  other people  would then be able to use  rradical,
without having to replace these two objects that uses to crash pd (on
win32 at least).
And rradical will only need too externals, if I'm right, [pool] and OSCx.
Patco.

Demandez à ceux qui savent sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com