[PD] multiple qlist/z~/limiter~ problem (again)

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Fri Oct 13 21:28:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

I was going through my problem again, and I found a solution to my
problem discribed in the message below, though it seems quite awkward: I
had to replace the [0( to the right input of [*~] with a [0.0001( (or
some small non-zero number), so the sound doesn't stop.

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-07/040439.html

The links to the old versions described in this message still work. Does
anyone know, what the real problem with my version of Pd is, as the
patch was working for Enrique Erne?

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."