[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 15 01:29:35 CEST 2006

Well, I managed to crash 0.40-0 once on XP, although I can't replicate
the problem... my plan is to make a patch that automatically opens and
closes patches adn other files repeatedly to see if that can engender
crashes.  It's been pretty tough to debug things like that on XP (the last
such problem went away when I used the debugger).   However, 0.39 ended
up getting updated twice before it was exactly right (0.39-2) and perhaps
the same will end up happening with 0.40...

cheers
Miller