[PD] GEM: Downloading and trying to install the last version from the repository

Javier García tirengarfio at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 15 18:31:19 CEST 2006

Hello,

trying to get the last release of Gem, i have use CVS ant i have downloaded
two folders called "externals" and "GemLibs".

I have read the README file of GemLibs and I have added a gem-0.90.0 folder
in the same folder as GemLibs is. Then i have push the "makeauxlibs" that
comes inside GemLibs, but nothing happens.

I know this is not enterily a question about GEM, but some can help me here.

Thanks