[PD] [PD-announce] Pd for the gp2x

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Oct 15 20:26:26 CEST 2006

Hey All,

Pd(a) on the gp2x is finally working to the point where I feel comfortable
releasing something. It's nowhere near feature complete but it can load
patches and make noises and you can control it with the gp2x joystick
+ buttons. Of course, the real reason for releasing early is because
ESR is my homeboy and I love to brag about early releases[1]. Not at
all because it would be nice for people to be able to use the software,
test it out, send bug reports/patches, and generally improve it at a
faster rate than if it was just sitting on the hard disk. ;)

So yeah, if you have a gp2x and you patch in Puredata, check it out!

http://mccormick.cx/projects/gp2xPd/

Have fun!

Best,

Chris.