[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Pete Hindle petehindle at gmx.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 15:33:53 CEST 2006

I thought I'd chip in on this discussion as a low-level user, because
the discussion had drifted away into technical discussions about
crashes on various platforms.

Where I live there is a community-led cinema starting up, and in
order to function they've split up organisation into different
groups.  There is the planning group, the bar staff group, the
marketing group, etc.  Perhaps the PD community could do something
similar, and by doing a little bit of organisation make these big
jobs into something more manageable.  Personally, I don't think I
know enough about PD to take on the job of re-editing the homepage -
my point was that PD could present a friendlier face to the world.
What that face should look like has to be decided by more than one
person.

Pete