[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Oct 16 22:01:10 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Steffen hat gesagt: // Steffen wrote:

> I also know, that things only get done when people voluntarily
> actually do it (as in any anarchistic environment). Therefor, though
> i can't promise it, i will see to make a prober proposal for such a
> change. Much will stay the same, as the present documentation of the
> Pd scene isn't done by fools, most sertanly the complete opposite,
> but i think i have quite unspoiled eyes, to see where changes could
> be to the better, as i have done very little work in Pd and therefor
> don't know very much.
>
> Now; would it be welcome?

I think, this is a great idea, and an outside view (spoiled or not ;)
is good to have.

Everyone who wants to get more involved how the website should look
like and be structured should probably subscribe to the pdweb list:

Also check out the prior postings there in the archives to get a feel
for what was discussed already. However this may spoil your view, so
feel free to do this later.

Ciao