Fwd: re: [PD] Version 0.41 on XP (patch that crashes)

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 05:39:19 CEST 2006

I believe that [openpanel] as Chris Clepper stated, was probably the
culprit in my own problems.

However, it was as you said - not repeatable per se. It occurred more
than once, but not predictably at the same points. It did seem more
likely to occur, when sound was already playing, but that's about all
I can say.

~David