[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Pete Hindle petehindle at gmx.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 11:45:40 CEST 2006

Hello;

Here are some of the topics that I think it would be useful to have
available on the website:

* What it is, in simple terminology
* What people are doing with it
* How to install it - where to find different versions, and a sub-
page with 'common problems' that people have when installing
* Some simple tutorials with patches (the first howto on the current
page is Miller's book!)

How does this list strike other people?  I've tried to keep sort-of
within the boundaries of the current website structure.

Pete