[PD] patch with composed song

Marten Rieger kali.84 at gmx.net
Tue Oct 17 12:30:47 CEST 2006

hi everybody,
i ask myself if anyone would be so kind to show me a finished composition.
after learning the tutorials and some published patches i'm kinda confused
by the many possibilities pure data offers.

as in programming my way of learning is more like reading through a full
and finished work instead of learning 1 tiny bit then another tiny bit.

looking at a full environment with drumstepsequencer (or such), synthie,
reverb unit and stuff would really boost my learning-curve.

also i think that it would be a good idea to include such a 'main'-patch into
the pd-installation so that people new to this great program are instantly
ready to make music on their machine independent of midi & anything!
you know, i'm sure there were many people installing pd but not eager enough
to understand the whole program resulting in the deinstallation.

for many people it is too timeconsuming to get to a result where they can make music but i think pd should be for anyone also for people who came
from software like reason or fruity loops.

the best opensource audio/video software should be used and be usable by EVERYBODY