[PD] Version 0.40-1 on XP

Steffen Leve Poulsen slagmark at worldonline.dk
Tue Oct 17 16:01:01 CEST 2006

Creating obj's autostyle shakes things up.
I will investigate further, but here is my <o8vious beginngng>.
"clear ; " or " clear " is often involved when crashes happens.
crash.pd
---------------------------------
#N canvas 327 166 715 324 12;
#X msg 195 87 \; pd-crash.pd clear;
#X msg 66 100 clear;
#X obj 66 130 s pd-crash.pd;
#X msg 195 127 \; pd-crash.pd clear \;;
#X text 127 51 crash;
#X obj 71 250 s pd-crash.pd;
#X msg 71 220 clear \;;
#X text 195 225 <-no crash the first time created \, and the patch
was cleared. But after that........;
#X connect 1 0 2 0;
#X connect 6 0 5 0;