[PD] Re: Crikey HID-based virtual keyboard 1.0 release

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:46:15 CEST 2006

> I don't know what you're talking about. Was there a technical problem when
> sending the original email? Anyway, I don't read all of the mails on
> pd-list, and I usually don't search for emails mentioning my name ;)
I had forgotten to include the patch that the preceding essay was so
proudly releasing : ).

> Why don't you learn Tcl and help us doing this? Tcl is an easy language to
> learn.
I've begun gathering materials to do this.  I'd love to help - any
favorite Tcl documents?

To all, regarding Crikey: I'm not sure if anyone saw the original
post, but I just finished 1.5 with most of the improvements I planned.
 I'll start a new topic to release it, and hopefully not forget to
include the patch this time : ).