[PD] GEM: trying to install it in G4 with 10.3.9

Javier García tirengarfio at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 01:02:23 CEST 2006

Hello,

in order to install Gem at a G4 1,5 GHz with 10.3.9, im following the
instructions that come in GEM.README.

I explain my steps:

- Following the part wich say "do it by hand" i have the next structure:

Applications\pd\extra\Gem.pd_darwin
Applications\pd\extra\help-Gem
Applications\pd\Pd-0.39

- I have found "Gem.pd_darwin" in "gem-0.90.0-OSX-G4-bin.tar.gz"
- "help-Gem" is a copy of "help" folder that comes inside of
"gem-0.90.0-OSX-G4-bin-doc.tar"

Then, I launch Pd from the Terminal with this command:

open Pd-0.39 -lib Gem

which opens pd, but without any message about Gem.

I have tried with -verbose but nothing happens

Some can help me?