[PD] pduino/comport w/ arduino freezes keyboard and trackpad on Macbook

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 19 02:19:16 CEST 2006

That sounds more like a driver bug then.  Try updating the driver:

http://ftdichip.com

A short circuit in the board itself is possible, so it'd been worth
inspecting the board.  But if it only happens with the /dev/cu.*
devices, its most likely a driver bug.  The "cu" interface is old and
deprecated anyway.

.hc