[PD] Ergates game-like audiovisual instrument

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Oct 20 04:32:44 CEST 2006

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 09:37:40AM -0500, enrique franco wrote:
> Just downloaded Ergates from your site. Do I need to install extra libraries
> to get it to run on WIN-XP?

If you have a look on the install page it says which libraries you need,
including my own set of Puredata abstractions, Gem, Zexy, Puredata itself,
Python, and Pygame. Soon I'd like to replace the Python/Pygame dependency
with HC's [hid] external if I can. On Windows I beleive that most of
these are one-click installers from around the Net. Under Debian GNU/Linux
they are easiest to install with two wgets, and one apt-get line.
<http://mccormick.cx/projects/ergates/page/download>

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx