[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 20 06:58:14 CEST 2006

http://puredata.org/docs is a wiki, so please add to it.  All those
sound like good ideas.  That stuff could probably use some
organization also.  But just make sure to communicate on the pdweb
list before doing big changes.

Also, I think it works if we delegate sections to people.  I
currently work on /dev/ and /docs/developer/  I have been doing most
of /docs/, but I'd happily give up some of that.

.hc