[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 20 07:02:54 CEST 2006

On Oct 18, 2006, at 5:05 AM, alexandre r. decoupigny wrote:

> "i see no reason, why not all questions could be asked in this
> list. i'm
> against any unjustified separation between noobs and proofs."
>
> i really agree with roman here. what is the separation about. i
> think that one
> who really is in close touch with the programm and knows a lot
> about it can be of excellent help to people who are new, if they
> feel humble enough to talk to each other...and people who are
> completetly new may post questions nobody has ever thought of.

I also think that we should not have separate lists for noobs and
profis.  But I do think we should have a webforum.  Many people only
use webforums, so I think that such people should also have a place
to discuss all things Pd.

If the puredata.hurleur.com forums are working that's fine.  If
someone is willing to set up forums on puredata.info, then I think
that would be better, so we have everything on one site.

publicity.          - Bill Moyers