[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 20 11:26:42 CEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 00:43 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I think it would be good to have forums also.  Many people don't want
> to subscribe to mailing lists, but they would use a web forum.  If
> its easy to do, I think we should set up Plone forums and let that
> stuff just happen.

i can't see your point here. first, why whould people want to use a
forum rather than the mailinglist, if you can access much more people
through the mailinglist? second, there is already a forum:
http://puredata.hurleur.com/ , why to set up a new one? third, as i
mentioned before, i do not endorse any separation of the community, when
it is not absolutely necessary to have two channels.

roman