[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Adrian nordbaer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 18:34:36 CEST 2006

Frank's point is important:

- for existing users it may be a big hassle to change to a forum. And
to have a forum and a maillist is not the best solution especially
when all the pros are in the maillist.

- the forum then at hurleur is a good place to upload patches & etc.
because there they are easier accesable for later. The pro for a forum
is that you only need one registration to have access to all the
discussion lines (dev, gem, announce, etc.).

another incomplete website: http://conficere.ch/pds